Doulix is a biofoundry. But what does a biofoundry actually do?
Doulix is your biofoundry for synthetic biology.
Sound fancy right. But what does a biofoundry actually do?
A biofoundry solves the challenge of developing DNA by providing end-to-end synthesis services for your research.
The Doulix biofoundry helps you avoid routine tasks, streamline your workflows and scale your design, build, test cycles.
We provide integrated design and build service so you can produce large, complex constructs without ever touching a piece of DNA.
Doulix supports your research with a number of transformative tools and services:
- Biofoundry: end-to-end build services - reliably build large, complex constructs up to 35kbp with hands-off synthesis and build services. Simply share your designs, we handle development from end-to-end.
- DNA vault: personal DNA repository - store your physical parts and constructs in your secure, personal repository for rapid reuse and mutation. Enjoy faster turnaround, rapidly create variants and pay only forex novo synthesis.
- DNAngels: one-to-one support - enjoy one-to-one support from our PhD level experts at every step of your project, from design to experimentation.
- DNA studio: the computer-aided design app for biology - design constructs fast with a bioCAD equipped with a modular builder, sequence designer, validation, and collaboration tools.
- Collections: professional parts library - design more quickly with 2000+ professionally designed parts and constructs.
By helping you design and build more quickly, while removing the challenges of traditional DNA synthesis, we help you double your output and cut your time to prototype.
Sound good? Explore our services below.